Tuesday 15 October 2013

ONCE A WHILE


Once a while its good as a Christian to pause, take stock and assess our lives.

1. Am I TRULY a Christian( assurance of salvation: have I confessed and received Christ as my Lord and Saviour) 
2. Am I growing in my faith? 
3. Am I living to please God: Living sacrifice? 
4. Am I a good example to others in the Christian faith: If I don't even say it, will people identify me as a Christian?
5. Am I walking in God's will: pleasing God or pleasing myself?
6. Are there areas in my life that needs attention, improvement, adjustment, repentance etc.?
7. Am I sharing my faith?
8. Is it Faith alone or I am working my way to heaven
9. Am I ready? Rapture or death?

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Was The Last TIme You Read The BIble? TIps To Help You

You know this popular children chorus right? Read your Bible. Pray every day (repeat 3 times). Read your Bible. Pray every day....